Thursday, November 11, 2010

BLOG 7! ~

I am thankful for many thing espically my family and friends.
I am thankful for:
My mom
- making food for me
- massaging my back or leg any where I feel pain.
- not yelling at me for my low grades I get in school.
- teaching me how to be healthy and how to take care of my body.
- giving birth to me
- buying nice things for me to wear or use.
Dad
- picks me up when I'm done with my classes
- wakes me up in the morning to go attend school.
- gives me money so I don't steal
- not yelling at me when I got caught stealing.
- letting me have a dog
- always picks me up when ever I need a ride.
- caring about me
sister
- being there for me when I need her
- listens to me when I need to talk to someone.
- listens to my weird stories
- helpping me with my homework
- covering for me
- defending me when I get in trouble with my parents.
- understanding me
- accepting me for who I am
- being like another mom to me.
Boyfriend
- talking to me on the phone when I can't sleep
- walking a long walk to my house
- trying his best to make me happy.
- buying me things, that makes me happy
- being by my side when I need him.
- holding me when I'm cold
- walks my dog with me so I don't have to do it alone.
- liking me for who I am
- understanding me
life
- music
- medican
- sun light
- cars
- clothes
- peolpe
- air to breath
- parks
- animal
- education

No comments:

Post a Comment